Hi There, I am...
- Jules
- I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.
Let's go back... way back.
Labels
Popular Posts
-
- I Must Confess is a link up that will be happening every Monday and will remain live for the whole week. - You can link up something old...
-
It's time for another addition of Meet Me On Monday . 1. S eptember is National Library Card month - when was the last time you check...
-
SO after posting everyday for the month of April, I've failed to continue my success into May. Today is the start of the May IComLeavW...
-
I couldn't actually think of an N song to begin with, but with the help of the internet, I found my favourite. Here are a few other me...
-
Today on I Must Confess, Kristy asks us to share our Guilty TV Pleasures.












