Hi There, I am...
- Jules
- I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.
Let's go back... way back.
Labels
Popular Posts
-
SO after posting everyday for the month of April, I've failed to continue my success into May. Today is the start of the May IComLeavW...
-
I couldn't actually think of an N song to begin with, but with the help of the internet, I found my favourite. Here are a few other me...
-
Pop over to Wordless Wednesday at My Little Drummer Boys , to see what others are going wordless about, this Wednesday. ...
-
Image Source I've been blogging since 2006 (on & off) & thought it was time to 'Flashback' to the old days. I stil...
-
I have failed again. :( So much for NaBloPoMo. I've also failed to update my last FFF (Footy Frenzy Friday). I do have a 1/2 past draf...







