Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Back to work

I have a meeting with my store manager tomorrow. Apparently I was supposed to be back at work on Monday, but since no one contacted me, I didn't worry about it. He rang me around 2pm on Friday to discuss things. The day before I'm supposed to return. How bad is that.

I can't see myself retuning FT. If I did, the boys would need to be in FT CC & that just isn't affordable. They do need CC for their social development though. I figure if they go into CC for 2dpw & I work 2, maybe 3 days for 5 or 6hrs, then that gets me out of the house, I keep my job & the boys get their social interaction. DH will still dialysis in centre 3dpw & we'll have 4dpw for outings & appointments. Well, that's the idea... ATM.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts