Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

Today I turn 33 & what have I accomplished in the last 33yrs...?

TBH, apart from my beautiful boys, not a lot.

So from today, I plan to make the rest of my Dash more worth while. Enjoy the best, more important things in life & not stress about the unimportant things. Leave behind the past & what cannot be undone, but change the future & make it more memorable. Discard those toxic people & things, & surround myself with only those who mean something.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts