Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Goodbye 2018, Hello 2019

 
Saw out 2018 & #MPC2018 with an 8.4k walk, to claim my @heartandsolesrunning #CelebrateGoodTimes Medal. #MotivatingMyselfWithMedals @mypeakchallenge #MPC @aussiepeakers #AussiePeaker @thisgirlcanvic #ThisGirlCanVic




Started off the year with a double #Parkrun. Volunteered at my home #ParkrunAu, then took on Heartbreak Hill at @sunburyparkrun. My 1st @parkrunau as a tourist. #LoveParkrun @mypeakchallenge #MPC2019 #MPC @aussiepeakers #AussiePeaker #PeakerStrong @redjanuaryuk #REDJanuary2019 @thisgirlcanvic #ThisGirlCanVic #HappyNewYear2019
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts