Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Weekly Weigh In - Jan 4, 2012

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I plan to move some weight in 2012. Ha! Ha! I know.

My first goal is to get below 95kgs, because as you can see below, I've put on heaps of weight since my last weigh in post.

Firstly I need to get off my backside & start exercising. Secondly, I need to give up my beloved soft drink & that will be a challenge in itself.


Anyway, here are the dreaded stats.

Starting Weight (Jan 4, 2012): 99.4kg OMG!!!
Last Weigh In Weight: - kg
This Week's Weight: 99.4kg
Loss/Gain From Last Weigh In: - kg
Loss/Gain To Date: - kg
Short Term Weight Goal: 95kgs
Loss Require To Achieve Short Term Weight Goal: 4.4kgs
Long Term Weight Goal: 75kgs
Loss Require To Achieve Long Term Weight Goal: 24.4kgs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts