Monday, September 2, 2013

Meet Me on Monday #27

It's time for another addition of Meet Me On Monday.


1. September is National Library Card month - when was the last time you checked a book out of the library?

Our local library, has just had a $20 million dollar make over. It was closed/moved for 18mths, while they demolished the old one & built a new one with learning hub & cafe. The last time I went, was when it had moved to the local uni. So maybe 6-12mths ago.

2. What are you most looking forward to about autumn Spring?

Down here in Australia, Spring has sprung. The first few days have been sunny & over 20ºC. Although I prefer winter, I don't mind weather like this. It's kind of Goldilocks weather. Not to hot. Not to cold. Just right.

3. Has the word Christmas entered your vocabulary yet?

Yep. I work in retail & now Father's Day is gone, in come the Christmas decorations. *Shiver* It's to early IMO.

4. Do you care that Football season is starting? Who is your team?

For us Aussies, the AFL Finals are just starting & the main season has finished. My team the Brisbane Lions missed out. There's always next year though.


Pop over to Meet Me on
Monday
 at Acting Balanced
to see how others have
answered this week's questions.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts