Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Microblog Mondays #1

MicroBlog Monday is Mel's response to taking back your own blog.

Rather than posting your thoughts on other social media sites, microblog them.

It's as easy as writing a very small post between 1 word & 8 sentences long. Or if you're stuck, maybe repost a tweet or status that you think needs a little more attention.

Here's my 1st Microblog Monday

- Meh!

- I hate Summer. Please bring back Winter.

- Bugger off idiots outside on dirtbikes, or in cars doing burnouts after dark.

- So much TV, so little time. That will teach me working full time.




see what others are
MicroBlogging about today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts