Friday, January 9, 2015

Flashback Friday #4

Image Source
I've been blogging since 2006 (on & off) & thought it was time to 'Flashback' to the old days.

I still have my old original blog, but have it set to private for a few reasons, so linking from here won't work.

Anyway, I have decided that every Friday, I will repost a posts from yesteryear.


This week's post comes from Saturday, January 13, 2007, but at the same time brings you notice of next week's National DeLurking Week.

*Please note - The Blogger mentioned in following post, does not blog anymore & has removed the mentioned blog.


National Delurking Week


With Thanks to Heather* at Desperately Seeking Baby*, I've just discovered that this week is National Delurking Week.

National DeLurking Week is celebrated the second full week of January, running from Monday through Sunday. Apparently, it used to be just 24 hours but this year they upgraded it to a week.

So even though I've nearly missed it, for the rest of the weekend, if anyone reads my blog, please just post a comment & say Hello.

You don't have to be a regular reader. If you've just landed here, by accident or someone has sent you this way, pop in & say Hi.

This is a great idea. It will help others to reach you. It will spread the word about your/others blogs.

Come On. You know you want to.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts