Sunday, June 26, 2011

Multiples and More QOTW: Outdoor Play

I've been stalking Multiples and More for their QOTW, but they seem a little American-ish for me most of the time. Other times, they are great questions, but I find trying to the question too hard (silly considering they are open & straight forward questions). Any, this week is an easy one.

What transformation did your backyard undergo once you had your kids?


I had so many plans for our backyard. We have an in-ground pool (fenced off as per legislation) on the side of the house, a pergola at the back, then a small patch of grass that continues to the garage. t's not really a big backyard like I grew up with. I had plans to install a BBQ next to the pool fence (for entertaining) & maybe some of those outdoor blinds (so we could use the pergola as an outdoor room in the winter), but we still haven't done that.

Now our backyard has 2 swings hanging off the pergola, 2 bouncing horses that my father bought the boys, their Cosy Coupes (when they're not locked in the garage) & balls galore.

With the toy sales beginning this week, I have my eye on a swingset (my MIL gave me some money to buy one for the boys' Birthday, but there wasn't any good ones [ IMO ] around at the time), a trampoline & a large sandpit. all of that will take up the entire backyard, so I might have to pick & chose, but we will see.

Pop over to Multiples and More:
QOTW
at Multiples and More
to see how others have
answered this weeks question.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts