Monday, June 27, 2011

Menu Plan Monday #7

We didn't do to badly with last week's menu. We ended up with takeaway at the inlaws on Tuesday night, Toasted Sandwiches on Friday night & Meat Pie & Chips on Sunday night.

Meatless Monday worked a treat, but it felt like something was missing. I'll do some snooping to find some new recipes & see if it helps.

Here's this weeks addition.

Monday -Deviled Sausages with Mashed Potato
Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding with Custard
Tuesday - Vegetable Lasagne
Wednesday - Chicken Fried Rice
Thursday - Savoury Mince Sloppy Joes  
Friday - Homemade Fish, Chips & Veg
Saturday - Hotdogs
Sunday - Homemade Hamburgers

I'm thinking about changing my MMM, from a Mon-Sun menu to a Tues-Mon menu & also just adding meals which are interchangeable throughout the week. We'll see how we go.

Pop over to I’m an Organizing
Junkie!!
& see what others
have on the menu this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts