Monday, June 13, 2011

Meet Me on Monday #6


Apparently some people think meme writers are ASW's(attention seeking whores). LOL! Well maybe I am. Anyway, they give me a reason to blog, when I can't think of anything else to blog about (it's not like my life is so fantastic or that I really have much to say).

Here's this week's Meet Me On Monday.



1. What is your favorite yoghurt flavor?
I don't eat yoghurt myself. The closet thing I get to it, is Yogo & chocolate is my flavour of choice.


2. Ankle or knee socks? and on the same theme, white socks or coloured??
I never used to like them, but I prefer ankle socks these days. The colour doesn't phase me either.

3. How is the weather right now?
Overcast & on the cool side. It was freezing this morning, but that's what you get during winter.

4. Are you a fast typer?
Well I don't touch type, but I can type quick. I'm not anywhere near 100 words per minute, but can get by.

5. Red or White Wine?
Neither. I don't drink wine or beer for that matter. I haven't had an alcoholic drink for years, but am partial to some spirits.


Pop over to Meet Me on
Monday
 at Never Growing
Old
to see how others have
answered this week's questions.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts