Monday, January 7, 2013

International Blog Delurking Week 2013

From Stirrup-Queens

It’s International Blog Delurking Week, which comes each year on the second week of January (or the first full week of the month). It runs this year from the 6th until the 13th, so you have seven days to slither out of the reading closet and check in with an “I’m here” comment.

It is fairly easy. Leave a comment in the comment section below admitting that you’re here. You can simply raise your hand and meekly admit that you’re here with a simple, one-word “here” comment; or you can proudly raise your hand and tell us all a bit about yourself


So Welcome to any lurkers out there. Come & say Hello & I'll return the favour.

I don't bite... Really. ;)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts