Monday, January 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday #11

There are some BIG changes happening around here. I have mentioned it in passing in a few posts, but I am still not ready to talk about it in detail.

Part of these will include me starting to menu plan again.


With my new menu plan, I have decided to break up the days with different main ingredients. I am hoping it will go a little like this;

Monday: Vegetables (Meat Free)
Tuesday: Poultry/Chicken
Wednesday: Red Meat/Beef
Thursday: Lamb
Friday: Seafood/Fish
Saturday: Leftovers/Takeaway
Sunday: Leftovers/Takeaway

Hopefully I will be able to have one day per week, where I can pre prepare a few meals. Whether that includes cooking & freezing or just preparing is another story, but if I kick start my fresh start, then everything SHOULD fall into place.


 Pop over to I’m an Organizing
Junkie!!
& see what others
have on the menu this week.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts