Thursday, January 26, 2012

Australia Day 2012

OK, so this post has nothing to do with the title, except that today is Australia Day. Yay! or not.

I have been a bad girl & haven't been doing my ICLW homework. I've replied to a few blogs, but with my early starts, I've actually been going to bed early & not replying to as many as I would have liked to (excuses, excuses). Anyway...


TGIF tomorrow. I'm so over work, but then I'm so over everything at the moment. *sigh*

I'm planning on giving the ICLW a red hot go on the last 2 days. It's great to 'meet' so many fantastic people who are either travelling the road I have, or who have travelled it & who are travelling the road I am now. So many strong people (even though they may not think so at the time). Each & everyone an inspiration, to the next person to take a walk in their shoes. Keep up the great support.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts