Sunday, January 22, 2012

Slapdash Sunday - Jan 22, 2012


Slapdash Sunday is a day for your proverbial week 'leftovers.' Is there something you wanted to say, but just forgot? Is there something you want to write about, but isn't worth a whole page? Do you have a random thought, funny or otherwise that needs to be written down?

That is whaSlapdash Sunday is for!


It's been another busy week. Just to follow up from last week's post

  • My Fresh Start will happen a little sooner than I thought. Once again, I will discuss it here when I feel comfortable to.
  • TT is still going along, with accidents here & there. Persistence is the key, but I did come home to the boys in nappies on one day. My husband excuse was 'They were pooing like a machine' & he didn't have time to keep cleaning up the mess. No wonder kids get confused with mixed messages like that.
  • Weigh Loss has been pushed aside, while things are going on. I am planning to restart again in mid-late Feb.

They are still the only 3 issues I feel ok to chat about at the moment. I AM counting down to the Fresh Start though, when everything will be different.


Pop over to Slapdash Sunday
at The Eclectic Element
to see what others are
posting about this Sunday.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts