Saturday, February 11, 2012

Happy 1st Blogoversary To Me...

...well for this blog anyway. Today also marks the beginning of my 35th year on earth.

When I look back on my first post (of this blog), I have to laugh. This last year has brought nothing of what I had expected.

As I have posted before, I'm a gonna, not a doer. A dreamer. I'm still living the same old stressed life I was living 12mths ago today. I have not taken time to smell thoses roses & have certainly not change a thing. 8,-(

But a fresh start is coming. I have promised myself that. No more crap. No more shit. I deserve to be Happy.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts