Tuesday, May 21, 2013

From one extreme to the next

SO after posting everyday for the month of April, I've failed to continue my success into May.

Today is the start of the May IComLeavWe. I need to at least make an effort for the next 10 days & comment on as many blogs as possible.

Here's my Unconscious Mutterings for this week.






Week 538
1. Arrow :: Target
2. Hum :: Ho
3. Cornerstone :: Church
4. Flight :: Plan
5. Music :: Party
6. Determine :: Succeed
7. Analysis :: Research
8. Better day:: Tomorrow
9. Audio :: Listen
10. Meditation :: Sleep
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts