Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I Must Confess…My Bucket List

- I Must Confess is a link up that will be happening every Monday and will remain live for the whole week.

- You can link up something old or new, we’re not fussy around here.

- Feel free to go with the prompt for the week or add your own confession, whatever suits.

- Please go forth and share the comment love – it is bloggy crack after all!


I've tried the bucket list thing a few times & haven't got past number one, so this is hard for me.

What do I want to do from now/today before I die?
  • Visit the UK - England, Ireland, Scotland & Wales. So much history & beautiful countryside.

OK, I started this post this morning & it's now 8.30pm & I still only have one thing on my bucket life list. Is my life so dull, that I can't list a few thing, that would make me happy to do or see? :(


Tuesday 1.30pm - I'm currently watching the 100 Things Documentary (Click the link to read about it). Anyway, it has given me a few ideas of things to put on my list.

  • Learn to Swim
  • Get my VCE/HSC
  • Reach my goal weight & maintain if for at least 12mths
  • Experience a White Christmas
  • Go on a cruise
  • Visit the Seven Wonders of the World
  • Attend a photography course
  • Attend a live stage show

Well there's 9 things. I'm sure the list will grow & I will plan (from now) to add to it.


Visit I Must Confess at
My Home Truths &
see what others are
confessing today.


I'm also linking with:


      

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts