Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted - 3 things you like using your initials

This is a linky party to get to know more about other teacher bloggers* and of course it is just for fun!!! Different topics every Sunday!!!
* I am not a teacher blogger. I'm just playing along.

Share 3 things about yourself that you like or like to do using your initials.



My initials are JMC. They were JMP before I got married & I used to say my name was JUMP. :-) ... Anyway.

Jeans - When I'm not in my work pants &
if I'm not at home in my trackies, I'm in my jeans.
Source
Mondays - It's my me day. My day off without kids.
Source
Chocolate - Self explanatory. I'm a Chocoholic.

Source


Pop over to Let's Get Acquainted
at Flying Into First Grade to
meet up with others playing along.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts