Monday, March 11, 2013

Meet Me on Monday #25

It's time for another addition of Meet Me On Monday.

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!



1. When would you consider planting flowers or vegetables at your residence?
I have thought about it, but I kill grass. It might be something I could get the boys into thought.

2. What is more egregious; cheating on one's spouse or spending the family into being bankruptcy?
They are both as bad as each other.

3. In honour of Pi Day this week, what is your favourite kind of pie
I love apple pie with ice cream, cream or custard, but I also love a cottage pie, with meat, veggies & mashed potato on top.

4. Would would you give Wayne @ Touristic for his birthday today?
I don't know Wayne from Touristic, but to the answer for this question, he suggest a trip to the South Pacific. In that case, maybe a DVD of South Pacific would suffice.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around! 

5. What is your favourite time of day?
I used to be an early bird before kids, but now I prefer night time. It's quiet (when the kids are in bed) & relaxing.


Pop over to Meet Me on
Monday
 at Acting Balanced
to see how others have
answered this week's questions.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts