Monday, May 13, 2013

Meet Me on Monday #26

It's time for another addition of Meet Me On Monday.

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!



1. What did you do for Mother's Day?
After getting breakfast in bed (a Chocolate Up & Go. It's the thought that counts right. :) They are only 4), we went shopping to get the boys a new pair of runners.

2. What was the best advice your mother (or a mother figure) gave you?
My mother & I have never been close & my Nanna past away when I was 14. So I really haven't been given any 'advice' as such.

3. Are you gardening this year? What have you/will you plant?
The tenants turned this backyard, into a backyard of bark. Not a patch of green anywhere. My plan, is to turn my backyard, back into a place where the boys can play & where I can relax.

It is only a small backyard, but hopefully it will be a place of peace & enjoyment.

4. What is the first song that comes to mind today?
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around! 

5. Which social media platform do you spend the most time on? Share your link?
I spend most of my time on Facebook playing games. I have only discovered Pinterest, so have also been spending time there. Then there's Twitter, where I get my news & goss from. I suppose I'm a social media tragic.


Pop over to Meet Me on
Monday
 at Acting Balanced
to see how others have
answered this week's questions.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts