Monday, December 19, 2011

Meet Me On Monday #15

After a blogging break, here's a Christmas addition of Meet Me On Monday.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
I prefer to wrap, as I like the aftermath.


2. Real or artificial tree?
We have an artificial one, but I was considering buying a real one. Maybe next year.


3. When do you put your tree up?
Usually around December 1st.

4. When do you take your tree down?
Usually around January 1st.

5. Do you like eggnog?
I've never tried it.

6. Do you have a nativity scene?
No, but I'd like one.

7. Favourite Christmas Movie?
Love Actually.

8. Favorite Christmas cookie?
There are cookies? I don't mind shortbread.

9. Where will you eat Christmas dinner?
Here at home.

10. Angel, bow or star on top of your tree?
A star.

11. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Working in retail.

12. Do you like Fruitcake?
Not really, but I love Christmas Pudding. Mmmm!

13. What are you most excited about the holidays?
The boys reaction to Christmas as they grow up.

14. Do you open presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
Christmas Morning.

15. Will you still be wrapping presents on Christmas Eve?
Yes, yes & yes!


Pop over to Meet Me on
Monday
 at Never Growing
Old
to see how others have
answered this week's questions.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts