Monday, September 19, 2011

Meet Me On Monday #13

Here's another instalment of Meet Me On Monday.

1. What one food could you eat every single day?
Chocolate comes to mind, but it would be sickening after a while.


2. Do you wear glasses or contacts?
Glasses.I did try contacts, but didn't like them.

3. What kind of cell phone do you have?
I currently have HTC Wildfire. It's OK.

4. What did you have for dinner last night?
A ham & cheese toastie.

5. What is your favorite candy?
I prefer chocolate to candy, but do like raspberry lollies every now & then.


Pop over to Meet Me on
Monday
 at Never Growing
Old
to see how others have
answered this week's questions.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts