Monday, October 1, 2012

Meet Me on Monday #21

It's time for another addition of Meet Me On Monday.

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!


1. What is your favorite Autumn color?
I would probably say Orange, but I don't mind Brown either.

2. If you could go back and change something about your high school days what would it be?
To actually finish High School & get my VCE.

3. Name something that you tried because you thought you'd like it, but in reality didn't meet your expectations.
Ice Skating. I say this, because the first & last time I did it, I twisted my knee & ripped the cartilage.

4. Do you have a favorite "Monday" song?

.
I don't mind this one either (And it's not because I work for Woolies. I think it's catchy).



And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around! 

5. With 12wks until Christmas (OMG!), how organised are you? Are you someone who has everything planned, or do you leave everything until the last minute?
I try to be organised, but it never ends up that way. Days seem to fly by & I end up leaving things until the last minute.


Pop over to Meet Me on
Monday
 at Acting Balanced to see how others have
answered this week's questions.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts