Saturday, October 1, 2011

Missions of the Month - October 2011

Mission NOT Accomplished YET Well August was a bit of a flop. I failed on all of my August 3 in 30 / Monthly Missions, didn't succeed in another month of NaBloPoMo & pretty much just had a bad end to the month.


September came & went, so let's try October.
  1. Blog More. (easier said than done, but even if I have to schedule some posts, I'm going to give the NaBloPoMo a red hot go.
  2. Get Healthy. Loose weight (bring back my weekly weigh in), exercise more, eat right & have some ME time.
  3. Read at least 1 book. I saw the miniseries The Pillars of the Earth & found out it was actually a novel written by Ken Follett. I loved the miniseries so even though it has 1000+ pages, I'm going to try & read the book.

I'm linking this post with

3in30 Challengemonthly goals at mama smiles
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts