Monday, August 1, 2011

3 in 30 August 2011

3in30 ChallengeI've tried to do a 'Goals of the Month' post a few times, but being a 'gonna' & not a 'doer', I failed miserably.

I found the 3 in 30 days challenge while visiting some blogs from the MOB Hop & thought it was a great idea (being you only need 3 goals & have 30 days to accomplish them). How easy is that.


I'm wondering if I have again set my sights too high, but only time will tell

1. Get more Sleep
I have a habit of sitting up until all hours of the early morning, surfing the net. Whether it be reading blogs, playing games on Facebook or visiting forums, it's taking a toll. It's about time I turned off the laptop & got some valuable sleep.

2. Housekeeping
I've tried FlyLady a few times & failed miserably. As long as I get some sleep, I should be all refreshed & ready to Fly*. After all, it only take BabySteps.

*Note - I may be adding another day of work to my schedule. It is yet to be confirmed, but if I do, I wont be flying from Wed-Fri. I'll just have to double up on Monday & Tuesday & may do a quickie flying session some time over the weekend.

3. Read More
Yes, I know. I started a reading blog at the start of this year, planned what challenges I was going to take part in/what books to read, borrowed my first book from the library & that was it. As I said, 'gonna' not 'doer'.

Anyway, I plan to turn off my laptop at 10.30pm, read for between 30mins-1hr, then sleep. This way I should get through a few books, while I will listen to others on audio book while I'm driving to & from work.



Pop over to 3 in 30 Challenge
& see what 3 goals others
have chosen for this month.


I'm also linking this post with


monthly goals at mama smiles
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts