Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cup Day 2011

I didn't put a bet on for the Melbourne Cup. I haven't for a few years. I was a close race though. The winner literary won it by a nose.

I watched it at the Dr's, because I had to take R down & figured that it would be the best time to do it.



Anyway, R hadn't been well, since I picked him up from daycare on Monday night. He had a temp & was grizzly. The Dr said it was an ear infection.

I picked up Pillars from the Earth from the library. It has 820 pages, so that means I have to read 40 pages per day, as I only have a 3wk loan. I better get started then.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts