Saturday, March 12, 2011

Crazy Hair Day 4 Kids



Yesterday was Crazy Hair Day 4 Kids, which is part of the Leukaemia Foundation's World’s Greatest Shave.


What it’s all about? Every March thousands of people shave, colour and wax their hair to raise funds for the Leukaemia Foundation. It’s one of Australia’s biggest fundraising events, it’s also the most fun!




When I dropped the boys off at Daycare I noticed the poster & the girl told me all about it. She said if I didn't want them to colour their hair (coloured hairspray), then it was OK, but I didn't mind & dropped a few gold coins in the donation box on the way out.




When I got home, this is what I found.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts