Friday, March 11, 2011

Footy Frenzy Friday #4

A little late, but better late than never.

The real season is still 2wks away, so it's still quiet re Footy in our household.

Currently Essendon are playing Collingwood in the NAB Cup Grand Final. Scores are Essendon 0.12.8 - 80 to Collingwood 1.14.7 - 100 (Qtr 4 - 21:33) so almost over. C'mon Essendon!!!

The Tigers got thrashed by Adelaide, earlier this afternoon, while Brisbane play Gold Coast tomorrow or Sunday.

What's happening in your Footy world?

BLOG TITLE



How Do I Participate:
  1. Some time on Friday, I'll add a post with a linky, so you can add your Footy Frenzy Friday moment. The link will be open until midnight Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT +10:00) the following Monday.
  2. Write a Football Frenzy Blog Post. I want to hear about your love for the game. What did you do to celebrate over the weekend? When did your team play?? What is your favourite team? Show me pictures, video, anything you got. Did your team win or lose? Favourite player? Anything football related, link-up and share it with me.
  3. Somewhere in your post, you MUST post the 'Footy Frenzy' Button. Grab my button & link up using the Linky below (Please link to your actual Footy Frenzy Friday post, NOT your main blog page).
  4. Visit other blogs on the linky and see how they've spent their Footy Frenzy weekend. Be sure to return the favour if someone visits/follows you.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts