Monday, April 1, 2013

Currently April

I can't actually remember how I came across Currently from Oh' Boy 4th Grade, but there was obviously a reason I found it.

What is Currently? - From the Author
'Well I thought it would make for a refreshing, fun, and thought provoking THINK WRITE SHARE linky party. So here is what you do... Write down what you are currently listening, loving, thinking, wanting, needing & stalking.'



Some here's my currently...



Listening to Game of Thrones Series 2 - I've only just discovered Game of Thrones & thanks to Foxtel, they have been playing season 1 & 2 marathons, in preparation for the season 3 premiere tonight.

Loving the wintery weather - Although March was the hottest start to Autumn on record, there has been rain & today is a wintery day.

Thinking about my upcoming move - I still have not heard if I have been successful with my rental application, but either way, in 3wks, I'll be living elsewhere. There's so much I have to organise.

Wanting a less stressful life. More peace & love - Whether at work or home, my life seems to be full of stress. Then when the kids are here, it's constant noise & fighting.

Needing to find myself. Who I am & what I want - After 35yrs, you would think I know myself, but I don't. What I want to do, where I want to go... I have no idea. It's time to meet the real me.

Advice - Take each day as it comes. Each day is a gift. Use it wisely.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts