Monday, July 1, 2013

Currently July

I can't actually remember how I came across Currently from Oh' Boy 4th Grade, but there was obviously a reason I found it.

What is Currently? - From the Author
'Well I thought it would make for a refreshing, fun, and thought provoking THINK WRITE SHARE linky party. So here is what you do... Write down what you are currently listening, loving, thinking, wanting, needing & stalking.'







Some here's my currently...





Listening to the boys creating havoc in their bedroom - There's some yelling, laughing, banging... Who knows what they are up to.

Loving night time, when everyone but me is asleep - Quiet time. Peaceful. Enjoyment.

Thinking about what I will do, when I have a day to myself - I have the boys full time ATM (long story). I'm a taxi for everyone. What will I do when I am on my own?

Wanting some ME time - See Above.

Needing some quiet alone time - See Above.

Tips, Tricks or Tints - no matter how hard it seems, you have to get out of bed & make the most of the day.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts