Thursday, January 1, 2015

Currently January



Happy 2015!

I hope you had a fantastic 2014 & I wish you all the best for 2015.

Here's my January Currently.





Listening - It's silent outside, apart from the birds & the occasional idiot on their dirtbike.

Loving - 2015. A new day. A new month. A new year. A new start.

Thinking - How far time is ticking away. I'm sure time wasn't this fast when I was a kid.

Wanting - I did a full time relief through October & November. 3wks ago, the same person who                  I relieved hurt their back. So I've been working full time again & I'm feeling burned                    out. I need some time off.

Needing - Getting up at 3am is tiring, so by 2pm-ish, it's time for a nap.

Yes - I need a tech detox
Maybe - I can loose some weight
I wish - I could get organised

Visit Currently at
see what others are
Currently up to today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts