Saturday, February 1, 2014

Currently February

A pinch & a punch, for the first day of the month.

A new month can only mean one thing...

It's time for Currently.

Here is my February Currently.








My 2 truths & a fib are:

I have never been overseas - but would love to.

I love to ice skate - NOT! The first & last time I ice skated, I twisted my knee & ripped the cartilage. Never again.

I was born in the Year of the Horse - The earth horse to be precise. Since they occur ever 12yrs, you can work out how old I am.


Visit Currently at
see what others are
Currently up to today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts