Saturday, May 14, 2011

Footy Frenzy Friday #13

I have failed again. :( So much for NaBloPoMo.

I've also failed to update my last FFF (Footy Frenzy Friday). I do have a 1/2 past drafted, but my scanner is on the blink & I need to add something to my post. It would be just as easy to update here wouldn't it.

OK then here is my post with bits missing.


We made a day of it at the 'G', as our teams took on each other in the 'Battle of the House'.

We got to the ground relatively early for us, so we could take the boys to the AFL Playground. R & A had their faces painted & also became AFL Future Champions (I will post their record covers when my scanner is working again).

It was another sad day for us Lions fans.

From afl.com.au
RICHMOND has defeated the Brisbane Lions by 26 points in an entertaining match of fluctuating fortunes at the MCG on Saturday night.

The Lions took the match up to Richmond at different stages but ultimately the Tigers were too strong, kicking 4.8 in the last quarter to seal a 18.16 (124) to 14.14 (98) victory that took them to 10th on the ladder.


I'll pop back later with last week's results.


In the mean time, tell me about your Footy Frenzy Week.






BLOG TITLE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts