Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Week 5 Weigh In

O-oh. Now for the excuses.

'The Colonel' visited on Thursday night & the 'Fisherman' came to say 'Hello' on Friday night. Saturday evening I attended a wedding & that's where the added extras came from.

Starting Weight: 95.3kg
Last Week's Weight: 93kg
This Week's Weight: 93.4kg
Loss/Gain From Last Week: +0.4kg
Loss/Gain To Date: -1.9kg
Short Term Weight Goal: 90kgs
Loss Require To Achieve Short Term Weight Goal: 3.4kgs
Long Term Weight Goal: 75kgs
Loss Require To Achieve Long Term Weight Goal: 18.4kgs

My Little Apricot
Pop over to the Weekly Weigh
In
at My Little Apricot &
join or support others in
their weight loss goal.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts