Monday, October 31, 2011

Missions of the Month - November 2011

Mission NOT Accomplished YET They say posting goals online makes you more accountable for them. I actually don't believe that, because it has not been the case for me.

Once again my October 3 in 30 / Monthly Missions, didn't happen.

I am attempting number 3 again this month, because I'm picking it up from the library today, after being on a waiting list for it since before I last posted about it.

Since it's the NaBloPoMo's Birthday, I'll give it another go this month & I may as well try number 2 again, as now I have paid for a FET, I am planning a transfer either this month or next.

So to revise last month's goals...
  1. Blog More. (easier said than done, but even if I have to schedule some posts, I'm going to give the NaBloPoMo a red hot go.
  2. Get Healthy. Loose weight (bring back my weekly weigh in), exercise more, eat right & have some ME time.
  3. Read at The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett.

I'm linking this post with

3in30 Challengemonthly goals at mama smiles
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts