Sunday, January 1, 2012

12 in 2012

Happy 2012 Everyone!!! May all your hopes & dreams come true.

Rather than fail my 3 in 30 / Monthly Missions every month, I have decided to do a 12 in 2012. This way, I can concentrate on 12 big goals for the whole year & update on them monthly.


And my Big 12 in 2012 (in no particular order) are;
  1. Blog More.
  2. Easier said than done.
  3. Get Healthy/Loose Weight.
  4. Little steps.
  5. Read at more.
  6. At least one book a month.
  7. Photo A Day Challenge (PAD)
  8. I tried this last year.
  9. Go on more Family oriented outings.
  10. Rather than spending a beautiful day at home.
  11. Spend one day a week on me.
  12. Go to a movie, have a bubble bath, get a massage.
    Whatever, as long as it's about Me!
  13. Bake/Cook more.
  14. No just cooking dinner, but making something special.
  15. TBA
  16. TBA
  17. TBA
  18. TBA
  19. TBA
OK, so there's not exactly 12, but I'll work through the 7 I have & add another 5 as I go. I'll check back in monthly with how I'm going & what I've been up to & hopefully by December 31st 2012, I'll have made a change for the better.

I'm linking this post with

3in30 Challengemonthly goals at mama smiles
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts