Monday, November 5, 2012

Meet Me On Monday #23

It's time for another addition of Meet Me On Monday.

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!


1. What is your favorite thing about November?
Favourite Thing? I suppose the only thing I can think of, is that it's close to Christmas.

2. What was the last thing that you bought that you regretted soon afterwards?
A work shirt. I debated on the size, but knew I should have got it a size bigger. I missed the 7 day return date, so I'm stuck with it now.

3. What is your go to snack food?
Potato Chips or Chocolate, depending whether I am craving sugar or salt.

4. Do you believe that newspapers should charge for their online content?
I understand they have to make money & that they need more than advertising money to make a profit. But breaking news or nationally/internationally important news, should be available for an amount of time, Free of charge.

If it's an exclusive story, or a follow up, then I don't see an issue with them charging a fee.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around! 

5. What is your favourite season & why?
I like Winter. You can always keep warm by cuddling up & I could watch the rain fall for hours. I'm also a fan of Spring, except when it gets closer to Summer & it starts to heat up. I hate the hot weather.


Pop over to Meet Me on
Monday
 at Acting Balanced to see how others have
answered this week's questions.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts