Monday, July 9, 2012

Meet Me on Monday #19

It looks like the host of the old Meet Me On Monday, is having a blogging break, so I found a new one.

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!


1. What are two must haves when you go on a road trip?
Music & lots of time.

2. What is your favourite amusement park ride?
The Roller Coaster.

3. Post favourite picture from the last six months


4. What do you (did you) call your grandparents? If you are a grandparent what do your grandchildren call you?
My Mum's parents were Nin & Pa & My Dad's Mum was Nanna



And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around! 


5. Which period of time, do you think you would have preferred to live?
I think I belong somewhere way back. Originally I thought the 18th or 19th centuries, but now I think I would have loved to live in the Middle Ages or the Medieval times.


Pop over to Meet Me on
Monday
 at Retired not tired
Old
to see how others have
answered this week's questions.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts