Monday, August 15, 2011

Meet Me on Monday #11

It's Monday, so it's time for Meet Me On Monday.

1. How many brother and sisters do you have?
I have a younger sister, but we don't speak to each other anymore. Long story...

I suppose I should mention, that she became a mother for the second time last week (Her DD#1 was born in Sept 2010, not that I have been officially told).


2. What is your favorite thing to do?
I don't really have favourites of anything. I used to love Footy (well it's still important to me), but it's just not the same. Maybe there's a reason for that.

3. What countries have you visited?
I have never left Australia. I'd like to visit Europe (England, France, Italy, etc). Maybe one day.

4. Are you a morning or a night person?
These days a night owl, but I'm trying to change that. I was an early bird for years, because I used to get up at 5am, to start work at 6.

5. What's your favorite cereal?
I don't mind Coco Pops, but have been alternating between All Bran Honey & Almond/Apple & Cinnamon recently.


Pop over to Meet Me on
Monday
 at Never Growing
Old
to see how others have
answered this week's questions.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts