Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My Truth About My Celebrity Crush

My Truth Monday is a 12 part series from Denise at Sunny Days in Second GradeI've missed the first two weeks, but have decided to join in late anyway.

This weeks My Truth is your Celebrity Crush.




I don't think I can name one celebrity crush, so 'll name a few who make my heart flutter. Henry Cavill (when he was in The Tudors). Jerry O'Connell (from My Secret Identity to Sliders). Chris Hemsworth (In Rush, but not Home & Away). Johnny Depp (from beginning to forever). When I was a teen, I had a crush on Joey Lawrence, Jason Priestly, Robert Downey Jr & Pete Sampras, just to name a few.


I'm also linking with:


      

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts