Monday, September 12, 2011

Meet Me On Monday #12

It's Monday, so it's time for Meet Me On Monday.

1. What is your favorite Fast Food Restaurant?
If you had asked me this a few years ago, I would have answered McDonalds. These days the good old Fish 'n' Chip shop will do.




2. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
I did legal studies at high school & would have liked to enter the police force, but I have found a new interest in history & archaeology (thanks to a TV show called Time Team), so maybe that would be somewhere I would explore.

3. Do you prefer your toilet paper to come over the roll or under the roll?
I'm an over girl.

4. What was your favourite tv show as a child?
TV was a big part of my childhood, but I never really had a favourite as such. The Smurfs, Inspector Gadget, Press Club, Degrassi Junior High/High, were some of my favourites to name a few.

5. What is your favorite Summer drink?
Water? Well if you are talking alcoholic, then I can't help you, but during a long hot summer, anything you can wet your whistle with is good.


Pop over to Meet Me on
Monday
 at Never Growing
Old
to see how others have
answered this week's questions.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts