Monday, January 2, 2012

Meet Me On Monday #16

Image from Google
I'm using Never Growing Old's Meet Me On Monday from last New Years, as there is no new post for today.


1. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
Well I was planning on loosing weight, reading more & getting more sleep. So far, I have failed.

2. What food item are you craving right now?
Plain Potato Chips/Crisps. I want salt.


3. When is your birthday?
February 11th, which is also the Blogoversary for this blog.

4. What were you doing an hour ago?
Eating dinner. At 40°C, we had Sausages in bread.

5. Last thing you cooked?
From scratch... Donuts. I bought myself a donut maker for Christmas.Very nice they were to, but the icing... Let's just say that since I'm toilet training the boys, it wasn't a good idea to add coloured icing. Eww!


Pop over to Meet Me on
Monday
 at Never Growing
Old
to see how others have
answered this week's questions.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts