Monday, June 20, 2011

Meet Me on Monday #7

No posts for a week, then 2 posts in one day. LOL!

Here's this week's Meet Me On Monday.

1. What feature of the opposite sex do you notice first?
I was going to say a nice bum, but that really only counts if your looking a the person's back. From a frontal view, I'd have to say a nice smile.


2. Do you talk to yourself?
Always. If you don't keep yourself company, then who will?

3. What is your current relationship status?
Married.

4. Do you have a garden?
Not as such. I have a few plants & a dirt patch (lawn), but not proper garden.

5. What is your favorite licorice flavor?
I don't like licorice.


Pop over to Meet Me on
Monday
 at Never Growing
Old
to see how others have
answered this week's questions.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts