Friday, May 11, 2012

Five Question Friday #1

Five Question Friday is another version of Meet Me on Monday. So as I'm a memeoholic, I'm adding it to my collection of blog fillers memes & this is the 1st instalment.

1. What advice would you give a couple getting married?
Don't rush into it. Make sure the person is Mr/Miss Right.


2. If you could tell your 16 year old self ONE thing, what would it be?
Life's to short. Go out, have FUN!! Don't regret later, what you haven't done.

3. What do you do to keep cool in the summer? (AC, windows, fans, swimming, etc.)
In the old house, we had Evaporative AC. We also had an in-ground pool, but that hadn't been used for a few years. There is no AC in the new house, so it will be old fashion AC (doors & windows) next Summer.

4. What did you (or your wife) crave most while pregnant?
I can't recall any out of the ordinary cravings when I was pregnant. I suppose I went mad over Ham & Cheese Toasties, but that was while I was in hospital & the normal hospital food wasn't that flash.

5. Who is your favorite TV mom? Why?
I don't have one. Sure there was Carol Brady, Valerie Hogan, June Cleaver, Pippa Fletcher, Elyse Keaton, Marion Cunningham... All fantastic mothers, but for me, there is no favourite.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts