Saturday, May 12, 2012

Insta-Friday on Saturday

life rearrangedI've just found this blog hop thanks to Tater Twins via their Facebook page.

Self explanatory, you just post pic you have taken on Instagram. Well thanks to my HTC Wildfire being almost obsolete & not being able to download the Instagram App, I am using the Retro Camera App instead.

Most of these pics were taken for Fat Mum Slim's #APhotoADayApril challenge (incomplete as I failed to finish it). I was planning on attempting the #APhotoADayMay challenge, but haven't taken a photo yet.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts