Monday, June 20, 2011

Menu Plan Monday #6

It's Monday & time for another addition of Menu Plan Monday.

This week I'm incorporating a Meatless Monday to my menu plan



Monday Vegetable Macaroni & Cheese
Tuesday - Tuna Patties with leftover Vegetable Macaroni & Cheese
Wednesday - Deviled Sausages with Apple & Mashed Potato
Thursday - Savoury Mince & Roasted Jacket Potato  
Friday - Chicken Fried Rice
Saturday - Eating Out (Birthday Dinner for a relative)
Sunday - Homemade Hamburgers & Chips


Pop over to I’m an Organizing
Junkie!!
& see what others
have on the menu this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts