Monday, June 4, 2012

Meet Me on Monday #18

1. I keep putting off _________
Housework.

2. What is your current weather?
Cold, wet & windy. Welcome to Winter. Brrrr!

3. What is the nicest room in your house?
My bedroom. When I go to bed, I get peace (except at 6am when I am invaded by the masses. LOL!)

4. What jewelry do you never take off?
A necklace with the 7 Rings of Luck & 2 Blue Baby Gems. My Boys. It only comes off when I have a shower.

5. Do you eat a snack before bed?
Yes. Enough said. *Blush*


Pop over to Meet Me on
Monday
 at Never Growing
Old
to see how others have
answered this week's questions.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts