Monday, May 7, 2012

Meet Me on Monday #17

Being Monday, it's time for another look see into me & my life (if anyone cares). So here is this weeks addition of Meet Me On Monday.



1. I wish _________
...life was a little easier than it is.


2. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
An event as a single occurrence, I'm really not sure. But I would love to have live back around the time of the Tudors in the 15th & 16th Centuries.

3. Do you like to cook?
I do then I don't. I don't mind creating, but hate cleaning up afterwards.

4. What do you like to do to get exercise?
I get exercise from chasing around & cleaning up after the boys.

5. How tidy are you?
Not as tidy as I'd like to be.


Pop over to Meet Me on
Monday
 at Never Growing
Old
to see how others have
answered this week's questions.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts